We believe that peace, equity and inclusion begin here at home. We know you feel the same. We are grateful for partnerships that transform our community through work and play. Thank you for valuing an inclusive and equitable community full of strong people, rich languages, bountiful gardens, and muddy and messy play.
Become an Event Sponsor for Apple Playschools' Mud Day Challenge!
This year's Mud Day celebration will be a virtual community challenge to raise $5000 and collect 5000 Muddy Minutes of fun and exploration. You can help support this event by becoming a sponsor!
- $500 will enable us to purchase 50 Mud day shirts
- $300 would offset the registration fee for 20 participants allowing us to provide incentive of free registration to those who refer 10 friends!
- $250 would enable us to buy and send 20 "i Mud Day" Totes to people who refer 20 friends to the event
- $150 will allow us to assemble 25 Mud day activity kits
- $50 will buy 25 "i Mud Day" waterproof sticker decals for those who meet their goal
Become a sponsor:
Click the link below to download our full sponsorship packet:
Questions? Contact Executive Director, Etta Heisler, email@example.com.