Title: Executive Director | Apple Playschools
Timing: Looking for someone to begin June 15, 2018 for this full-time position. Applications open through mid to late May.
Compensation: This is a permanent full-time position and compensation commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Who we are: Here at Apple Playschools, we are 45 people and growing. We are passionate about progressive early childhood education that leads to a more equitable world. What does that mean? It means we are global citizens, we are environmental stewards, and we are shaping young beings that will support themselves, people around them and the planet.
The Ideal Person is:
- Decisive but not autocratic
- Excited about shaping a company as it grows knowing there will be challenges
- Passionate about early childhood and is curious by what we mean when we say “progressive”
- Driven by data to back up choices
- Managed Early Childhood Learning staff of at least 10 (3+ years)
- Professional Non-profit experience (2+ years in a leadership role) or formal training in non-profit or educational management
- Bilingual (Spanish & English)
- Executive Director experience of non-profit
- Masters in Education w/specialty in administration
- Masters in Social Work
- Professional work with young children
Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Board participation
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Fund development planning and implementation
- Culture view and initiatives
- Facilities management
- Licensing management
- Staff management
Please apply for this position here.